No one knows the New Jersey real estate market better than a native Jersey girl. I grew up in Short Hills. After living in a NYC apartment, there was no question in my mind that I wanted to raise my family in NJ. I currently reside in Livingston, just a few miles from where I grew up, with my husband, three young children, and our Labradoodle.
15 years ago, after graduating from George Washington University, I started my real estate career in Manhattan. Little did I know that my most important deal wouldn’t be a multi-million dollar listing but an apartment rental. Not only did I rent it to a fabulous tenant, I married him!
You can’t make it in today’s real estate market without passion, experience, and tenacity. As a realtor, I get to meet new and interesting people each day. It’s easily my favorite part of my job. Like any relationship, ours is built on trust. Whether it’s helping a buyer find a new home or strategically positioning a home for sale, I am there for my clients every step of the way.
Why do so many of my clients come back to me over the years, or refer me to their friends? Besides being a true real estate insider, I’m a skilled negotiator. As a former marketing director for W Hotels, a global luxury hotel brand, I mastered the art of negotiation, learned the importance of partnerships, and how to market fine properties.
My finger is on the pulse of the New Jersey real estate market. I often bring my clients to view homes before they even hit the market. This means less competition for the buyer and less drama for the seller. What can I say? I can hustle. I have a proven track record of delivering results and exceeding expectations. I am honored to be recognized as the top 2 percent of realtors in NJ, selling over 50 million dollars worth of residential properties.
More About Me:
- Graduated Cum Laude from Elliot School of International Affairs at George Washington University
- Leasing Manager for Roseland Property Management in New York City
- Marketing Manager for Corcoran Sunshine Marketing Group
- Global Brand Marketing VP for Starwood Hotels
- Currently a Realtor for Prominent Properties Sotheby’s International Realty
- Board of Trustees Member at Temple B’nai Jeshurun, Short Hills
- PTO Board Member at Collins Elementary School
- Chairwoman of Livingston’s Pick it Up! Clean-up Day
- Board Member of Mikvah Chana’s Annual Event
Honors and Awards
- NJ Realtors Circle of Excellence Award
- Top Producing Agent in Units and Volume for Prominent Properties Sothebys International Realty 2017
- NCJAR Circle of Excellence
- Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Ranked in the Top 2% of New Jersey Realtors
- Member of North Central Association of Realtors (NCJAR)
- Member of New Jersey MLS (NJMLS) and Garden State MLS (GSMLS)